background

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ohh Baby...

My original idea for todays post was to write about neat baby gadgets that I wanted. This morning I started my search for "cool baby gadgets" and found some really strange things. So today I will bring you the best of the worst in baby gadgets...

Baby Bangs
As the mother of a nearly bald baby girl I have often wished I could put bows in my daughters hair, but this is downright creepy. I have seen the baby toupees like the Donald Trump and thought they were funny.. But I think these are serious.. yikes..

Barf Bags

When I was pregnant I had HORRIBLE morning sickness. However I dont recall thinking "if only I had a designer doggy bag".  Are these supposed to make you feel better? WEIRD! But I guess if your going to carry around a bag just in case why not show off your fashion sense

Snot Sucker


You may need those barf bags after seeing this product. Can't get out those baby boogers well just use this straw and suck them out... Uhmm no thank you

Baby Keeper


This just looks dangerous! It's like a towel rack for babies..

Pee Pee Bottle
Everyone hates having to stop a million times on roadtrips right? Well here is a solution. Let's just hope everyone realizes this is not a refreshment..

Any weird products you would like to share??

2 comments:

  1. uh yeah...those are freakin' weird... lol the straw is so gross haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snot sucker completely grossed me out. Ew.

    ReplyDelete