background

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Getting Organized!!

I love being able to stay at home, but I will admit sometimes the housework can seem daunting. It's a constant battle to keep the place clean, laundry done, and food cooked.  So I decided I needed to divide the housework up into a schedule! I think it's a great idea because it allows me to keep the house clean without feeling like I have the WHOLE place to clean up EVERYDAY!

Here's my schedule:

Sun:   Kitchen, Living Room, and Laundry (This is also the day I clip coupons from the Sunday paper)
Mon*: Husband's Day Off so I just pick up after him :)
Tues: Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Laundry
Wed: Kitchen-Clean out Fridge :p, Living Room, Laundry
Thu*:  Floors, Dusting, Closets
Fri:   Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Laundry
Sat:  All Over Cleaning, Make Menu and Grocery list

*Trash Day

What are your housekeeping secrets and tips??

No comments:

Post a Comment