background

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pampers Cruisers Review!

I'm back! We have a lot to catch up on so I am working on a post for that, but first a review! I received my first voxbox last week! I received sample of Pampers new (revamped?) Cruisers diapers for free for testing purposes.

My thoughts?

First thing I noticed was they are much heavier scented (baby powder smell)than the diapers I currently use. Not unpleasant, but worth noting. They also seemed to be a bit larger than the diapers we use (Luvs size4).

My little one seemed to be able to move and get into as much mischief as she wanted without any issue from saggy baggy diaper syndrome. They also were quieter.. I know that's a strange observation, but I can't be the only one who notices some diapers have a noisy plastic sound when baby is moving.

Honestly, it was a little hard to judge if they were less saggy than my current diapers since they were a bit too large for my girl. That being said they lasted through a full nights sleep! (woah super rare!)

Over all I would definitely give them a second chance in a smaller size.

Come back soon for a little catch up session!

No comments:

Post a Comment