background

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blessings..

I was laying in bed the other morning both of my sweeties had their arms around me, and I couldn't help but smile thinking about how blessed I am. I have a beautiful daughter who is growing and learning everyday and I have the most amazing husband I could ever ask for.  Ryan is such a hard working man and I am so incredibly proud of him. Until recently he was working two jobs so that I could stay home with our daughter, and since his promotion he is still working about 70 hours a week.  He has ambition, drive, and big dreams!! But the thing I am most proud of is his faith and how it continues to grow. PLUS he is quite adorable and he can cook! What more can you ask for?

 I strive to be the best wife possible so that I can bless him. I am in constant prayer for him and our family. One book that I absolutely love is The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian. It has taught me how to pray for Ryan and what to pray for.  I truely believe that reading this book has strengthened my marriage and it is a must read!

These past two years have been pretty crazy but they have taught me how much God loves me and have made me realize how incredibly blessed I am!  Without my family and friends support I don't know where I would be today. I  was taking life for granted, but now I see how easy it is to lose everything. To all of my family and friends who have been there for me- Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! 

Counting my blessings would be like trying to count the stars in the sky..

" A sense of blessedness comes from a change of heart, not from more blessings"
-Mason Cooley

No comments:

Post a Comment